(1996-2002) Engine OBDII
Reads and Clears Codes!
Plugs into the diagnostic link under the dashboard on all 1996 -2010 Dodge
Viper SRT-10 Coupe or Convertible. Will also work on any car 1996-2013.
Even if you don't
repair your vehicle yourself, knowing the
Diagnostic Trouble Code number before taking the
vehicle in for repair is good knowledge to have.
Once the vehicle is repaired, the Diagnostic
Trouble Code(s) can be erased and the Check
Engine light turned off using this scan tool.
In areas that require a smog test, an
illuminated Check Engine light fails the
emission test, even if the repaired vehicle
might otherwise pass inspection. This OBDII/CANBUS Scan
Tool turns off the Check Engine light.
Another highly useful application for the scan
tool is purchasing used vehicles. Used vehicles
can have all sorts of expensive mechanical or
electrical problems. Since the scanner is a
portable device, the buyer can connect the scan
tool to the vehicle and in a few seconds
determine if the vehicle has detected a problem.
Remember, not all Diagnostic Trouble Codes
illuminate the Check Engine light and a scan
tool is the only way to obtain the information.
Digital screen displays
trouble codes and erases them in minutes.
will display live data including temperatures, timing, fuel pressure, engine
load, Oxygen Sensors Readings, etc.! Also displays complete code
description - no need to look codes up in a code book!
Small enough to fit in your
pocket. This handy little tool can save a lot of headaches and quickly
diagnoses what codes have been set in the PCM (Cars computer).
Saves time and money by allowing you to do it yourself.
erases Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) of Engine, ABS, Airbags and Automatic
Turns off check engine light
reliable and accurate
crystal-clear backlit 2-line LCD display
Easy to use with one plug-in
Stand-alone unit with no need for an additional laptop computer to operate
Small in size and conveniently fits in your palm
Performs continuous DTC scan
Specially designed for DIYers
Safely communicates with the on-board computer
No batteries needed-power provided via OBD II
Users manual contains VW/AUDI Diagnostic Trouble
See Optional Code book below
$ 69.95 Reg price
15% Restock Fee on Returns
1 week delivery
If you are having trouble ordering online: Please call us at 352 688 8160
We welcome our many Overseas Customers!
Shipping Info Click Here
OBDII - CANBUS Code Reader
Reads and Clears Codes
and text of problem!
1. Deluxe professional grade engine code reader. View & graph
data stream, 02 sensor monitor, read and erase DTC, Battery voltage and
ignition status and much more. Includes readable codes, erase codes,
live data, I/M readiness, freeze frame, O2 sensor test, vehicle information
Supports 8 different languages including English, French, Spanish, German,
Japanese, Italian, Russian and Portuguese.
2. High Quality and high resolution colorful display helps to easily read.
3. Built in speaker provide both visual and audible tone for readiness
4. Featured 24-hr battery real-time monitoring during diagnostics,
keep your car battery in healthy status.
5. Integrated memory card allows storage of Trouble Codes, Live Data
and freeze frame, Playback and review data when away from the vehicle.
6. Works for ALL 1996 to current vehicles.
7. Data printable through USB cable, allows modify and print-out
8. Internet up-gradable via USB port, supports Windows XP - Windows
9. Read engine or emission related fault code and error codes.
10. Erase and delete fault code.
11. Reads live PCM data stream.
12. Displays live sensor data readings in both text mode and graph
13. Storage data stream, and playback, printable stored sensor
14. Displays live O2 oxygen sensor test data.
15. Battery Voltage test.
16. Retrieves vehicle information include VIN Code.
17. Troubleshooter code tips guide technicians to the root cause of
the trouble code faster. Makes repairs faster.
18. Internet upgradeable - life time updates for free.
PRO Series -
See Optional Code book above
$ 139.95 Reg price
15% Restock Fee on
If you are having
trouble ordering online:
Please call us at 352 688 8160
We welcome our many Overseas Customers!
More Shipping Info Click Here