60" long insulation blankets, 8 x 18" metal zip ties, 2 x pair
of protective gloves
1. Remove rocker panels from car.
2. Clean and wipe down area.
3. Remove any paper from the insulation (just use the white insulation when wrapping)
4. Carefully wrap insulation blanket around exhaust pipe under the door. Do not wrap too tight, just enough to hold it in place. Trim insulation blanket as needed with scissors or razor knife.
5. Install 4 metal zip ties to secure.
6. Reinstall rocker panel.
7. Repeat process to other side of car.
This Frame has opened up into a New Window